Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mountains are Beautiful

I have been in the mountains for the last two weeks and it has been incredible.......Beautiful, clear, cool days with a few rainy days mixed in for fun.......I finished another pair of socks and started another pair.......The first two pairs of socks I knitted were so large I found I had to decrease the number of stitches cased on dramaticly.........I am using DK wt yarn because I wanted heavy socks to wear in the mountains this winter.......but the last two pairs are perfect for boots.........I also got in some spinning.......I finished 8oz of Louet wool/mohair/bamboo and it spun like butter.......will probably do a scarf and hat out of it.....and also started spinning some corridale that I ordered from Crown Mountain Farms....... What a renewing and refreshing time..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit. I enjoy reading and appreciate so much your comments.