Thursday, January 28, 2010

Change - How does it affect you?

CHANGE.....simple word but can certainly evoke many feelings within one's self.........
I came to the mountains thinking I was going to stay for two weeks.  I had so much I wanted to get done and this is the perfect place........beautiful, serene, peaceful, few interruptions.......unless invited......
Well, the week got off toa rough start as I wasn't feelin well but I thought hey,  a day or two to relax I still have lots of time.....the snow coming down was beautiful, the fire was roaring, a good pot of soup and a wonderful man to share it with......even a full moon last night...who's going to complain......
Last night I found out that a bad winter storm is coming Friday and double digit snow is expected.......My DH had already planned to go back to WS for a meeting on Sat and I was going to have the place all to myself.....now it looks like I am going to have to go back with him......I am concerned about getting caught up here by myself and the electricity going out and I have two animals to think about as well.....Now I know some of you would say, hey girl, go for it....go for the adventure get out of your comfort zone....live alittle....
Well, as I sit here and write this maybe this is the CHANGE that I was meant to write about all along.......change to do it differently.....instead of going home maybe I should stay and see what kind of
adventures will come my way from doing it DIFFERENTLY................
I'll keep you posted.....
By the way, what do you feel when the word CHANGE comes across your horizon.....Would love for you to share......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit. I enjoy reading and appreciate so much your comments.