Monday, December 28, 2009

Well here we are....Christmas is over.....and the New Year is around the corner......I always get excited at this time of year with the prospects of a new year looming around the corner with all its adventures ahead.....I haven't really decided on my priorities or goals but thinking lots about what adventures I would like take in 2010. I watched Julia and Julia again last night and couldn't help but be inspired by both of these women as they were definitely each on their own adventure....both experienced pain and joy on their individual journeys but oh what incredible journeys....I was inspired for 2010...... I think often women sell themselves short of what they can accomplish. This is the year...the year for following those dreams that haven't been met and pushing aside fear or anything else that would stand in the way of CREATING...whatever form that takes....... What is your goal for CREATING in 2010.....I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit. I enjoy reading and appreciate so much your comments.