Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have struggling with what I wanted to say today....It was a pretty ordinary day....I had a great lunch with my friend, Pat....We always have fun together as we are always dreaming and scheeming and challenging each other. My hubby and some friends went to see Sherlot Holmes and then out for a bite to eat and home again........As I checked some blogs, I realize there are some very talented women out there....soooo creative.........and producing some wonderful artistic items.....I wish I could meet some of these women and spend time with them.....they are very inspiring.......It seems we get so caught up in our own little world, that we often forget all that is going on outside....That fact hit me tonight as I read and looked at what others are doing. I ask myself am I getting too comfortable with my world.....where do I need to push myself next year.....We have no guarantees about time on this earth.......What's the direction for next year? I will ponder this question and see what comes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit. I enjoy reading and appreciate so much your comments.