Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lots of snow in the mountains

We headed to the mountains of North Carolina on Friday.  The entire family was there to celebrate our grandaughter's third birthday and our son's birthday which is the end of January.  There was still lots of snow on the ground and the kids and their dad had so much fun playing in the snow on Friday and Satursday.
Sunday it warmed up and started to melt so that was a good inside day......It was a wonderful family time and a memory to definitely hide away and bring out another day to enjoy......
I couldn't help but laugh as my daughter confiscated a pair of my hand made socks as well as a hat I had recently finsihed........She doesn't knit so of course I had to give her the "rite act" on how she better take care of them........She's a sweetheart so I am sure she will........or I'll be taking them back...hahahahahhahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit. I enjoy reading and appreciate so much your comments.