Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cicumstances Do not need to Control Us

I am looking at a big beautiful blue sky and a glorious ocean and one would think all is well but quite to the contrary so many people are hurting today either physically, mentally, or spiritually.....My heart goes out to all the people in Haitti after this terrible earthquake shook their world and harmed so many....on a personal level, I have a family member who is in great mental anquish today as unemployment looms over them...A neighbor died this week...I am sure I could go on and on....But their is good news inspite of terrible circumstances many of us are enduring, God will give us what we need to endure......hope and faith are ours for the taking.....God is in control and bring will good out of horrible circumstances if we will allow Him to do so.....Blessings on each of you today......

2 comments:

  1. Darling you have such a unique blog. Love the background and its contents. Nice job.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Darling, thank you so much for dropping by.
    I am on my way to your place and wish we could sit down and have some tea as I can tell you are a fun girl and I like fun people.......
    Hugs,
    Butterfly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit. I enjoy reading and appreciate so much your comments.