Monday, January 4, 2010

New Beginnings

Well here we are at the beginning of a new year; so many adventures await us....I am excited to see what this year will bring.....I have to say I hope it is not as eventful as last year for our family....my son got married, two weeks later my daughter gave birth to her third child, a son, my husband hurt his knee and then had to have hip replacement in August.....All of these events were wonderful in their own way....my son married a wonderful girl, my new grandson is precious, and my husband can now walk and run because of the hip replacement.....but boy did they all wear me out........and top of all that in late summer, we found out my children's mother-in-law (my two are married to a brother and sister)
had cancer....She is doing better but has had a very rough time......So I hope 2010 is year of peace and quite.......
My new year started off with a very cold trip to the Liberty Bowl in Memphis, Tenn.  ECU lost in overtime but played a great game....ECU's kicker missed the last two kicks and Arkansaw won the game.  Talk about new beginnings, I feel so bad for this kid for he will never forget that game.......I hope he will get over it soon.....He played great for the pirates all season.....
Talking about the new year and beginnings, I could help but think about my name ButterflyatWorks.
I love butterflies because they are beautiful but because they represent to me change from ugly to beautiful....and is a great Christian analogy.......before Christ we are truly worms and after Christ we are new creatures in His sight..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit. I enjoy reading and appreciate so much your comments.