Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What are we worried and anxious about?

My scripture for today was about Martha feeling so put upon because she had to feed and take care of the guests and her sister Mary was sitting at Jesus's feet content to listen to him...She confronted Jesus with her feelings and he quickly and lovingly told her Mary had chosen the better.......
I have to ask myself do I choose the better or do I hurry around worried and concerned about things that either I have no control over or things that I think I need to fix and take care of......?
Jesus says it's really simple,,,we make life hard........spend time with me, do what I say, and leave the rest to me......why do I have to make it so hard and complicated?  I think the answer to that is also simple - I want to do things my way and not His.....My aim for today......do it His way......peace will come.
Blessings to each of you and thank you for spending alittle time with me.
Have a wonderful and creative day,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit. I enjoy reading and appreciate so much your comments.